The more we know the harder it is to defeat us!

Monthly Archives: June 2015

Some time ago I have written about my RepRap clogging problem. When I have switched to PLA I had some problems with extruder jams. It was solved by switching to different extruder and adding a fan for active cooling.

Continue reading

Some time ago I have decided to switch from the ABS filament to the PLA filament. This is how it starts 🙂 …

Continue reading

Donate

If you like my blog please consider a small donation.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 220 other subscribers